Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kickstarter Day 9 (20 days left): Dachstein Alps and 4 great series endings

Day 9 of the Labyrinth of Flame Kickstarter, and as of now there's only $200 left to go to hit the short story stretch goal! (Hard to believe it's only been 9 days.  Kinda feels like more, maybe because I'm not used to posting so much. :)  Yesterday's AMA on r/Fantasy was a lot of fun.  People asked some really great (and sometimes hard!) questions, and I talked about everything from my closest brush with death in the wilderness to theme songs for Shattered Sigil characters to the state of the US space industry. 

Today in lieu of a book rec here, I shall point you to my guest post on Fantasy Book Cafe, in which I answer a great question posed to me by a friend: which SF/Fantasy series not only have great endings, but the final book is my favorite of the set?  I share four such books and would love to hear about more.

Last but not least, today's mountain pic is from the Dachstein range of the Austrian Alps.  Yet another place I hope to return to one day, as the weather was not good enough for my husband and I to do any serious climbs when we were visiting.  Still had an excellent time trekking around on glaciers and admiring the views, though!  

Snow and rock on the Dachstein massif


 

1 comment:

  1. $200 to go! Also, it was great reading through your AMA!

    ReplyDelete