Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Joys of Book Boyfriends

Want to know what kinds of characters I crush on in SFF, and who my most recent Book Boyfriend was?  Head on over to SF Signal, where in this week's Mind Meld post I join a bunch of other excellent SFF folks in talking about our literary crushes.

The quiet here continues, as I'm deep in revisions on The Tainted City.  Book rec and Thursday adventure posts are on hiatus until at least July, I'm afraid.  Though I'm also in the process of organizing a pretty cool online multi-author event for July...details soon to come!  And for anyone attending WorldCon in Chicago on Labor Day weekend, a gang of Night Shade authors (including me!) are holding a sequel to last year's Night Bazaar party - come  join the fun on the evening of Friday, August 31st.  Free food, free books, great authors...who knows, last year's scorpion lollipops may even make a return appearance.  Trust me, it's not a party you want to miss!




No comments:

Post a Comment